Spicy Shrimp Skewers
- Adjust the ingredients for the number of guests
- 1 Jumbo Shrimp
- 1 Poblano Mild Chili Pepper
- 1 Red Onion
- 1 dash of salt, pepper and chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Butterfly your shrimp.
- Cut the sides off the poblano and cut each side into 3-4 squares depending on its size.
- Quarter the red onion and peel apart each individual layer.
- Take a skewer and slide through a slice of onion, pepper, and one shrimp.
- Season with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Toss with your chipotle oil and a few cloves of garlic marinate overnight.
- You can grill or pan sear them until desired brown.
- Chef Alec (The Cake Bar)