Spicy Apricot Chicken
Now that the cooler weather is here, this spicy chicken recipe is sure to warm you up! This quick and easy recipe can be prepared ahead of time for dinner during the week and you can swap pork chops, chicken meatballs, or turkey cutlets!
- ⅓ cup Apricot preserves
- ¼ cup Baklouti Chili Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Blenheim Apricot Balsamic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- Preheat broiler.
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients; cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Place chicken in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover the chicken in the sauce. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165°.