- 1 cup parsley leaves (loosely packed)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Salina Capers (see Instructions)
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch hot red pepper flakes
- Tuscan Herb Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 ounces salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add all ingredients except the Salmon & finely mince (squeeze lemon wedge to mixture to moisten).
- Rub salmon filets with extra virgin olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly coat the herb mixture by pressing the top and sides of each.
- Place filets on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 7-9 minutes.
- Transfer filets to plate and add additional Lemon to taste.