Honestly...this combination is sweet and savory deliciousness
- 1/4 cup Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons Chipotle Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine the maple and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan. Heat on high for until the mixture softly bubbles. Turn off the heat and whisk in the Dijon mustard.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 8 equal pieces. Place four of the pieces between foil or plastic wrap and pound until piece is about 1/4" thick.
- Heat one teaspoon of the Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the pounded-out pork pieces with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Once the oil is hot (3 minutes or so), add the pork pieces and cook for 90 seconds per side. Set aside on a plate.
- Pound out and season the remaining four pork pieces. Add another teaspoon of oil to the pan and cook the pork for 90 seconds per side.
- Return the rest of the cooked pork to the pan. Pour in the Maple Balsamic sauce and cook for 1 minute.