Seafood Stuffed Avocado
This was delicious!
- 4 avocados, sliced in half length-wise and pitted
- 8 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- 3.25 ounces flaked fresh cooked crab
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar
- 1/2 cup finely diced Vidalia onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, crab, shredded cheddar, onions, parsley, seafood seasoning, Olive Oil, and eggs; mix well.
Spoon the mixture equally on top of each avocado half.
Place in baking dish (without toppling them over) and bake 25 minutes or until heated through.