Rosemary Rack of Lamb
- 1 rack of Lamb (4 ribs about 1/2 lb each)
- 1/2 cup Rosemary Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp creamy Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- In a roasting pan, arrange the ribs fat side up in a single layer. Pierce the meat with a knife to allow the marinade to penetrate.
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the olive oil with the balsamic, Dijon, and tomato paste until emulsified. Brush some of the marinade over the ribs and drizzle the rest over top. Cover with a tight-fitting lid or aluminum foil and let sit in fridge for 8-24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Line a roasting pan or rimmed baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the ribs on the prepared pan, drizzle generously with the residue marinade, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast the lamb, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Brush the ribs with the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil and roast another 15-20 minutes, until all the ribs register at least 135 F.
- Serve immediately!
The Olive Oil and Vinegar Lovers Cookbook