- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- In a small bowl, combine onion, olive oil, balsamic, thyme, rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, salt, and pepper. Rub over tenderloins. Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400 F until the meat is 160 F, about 25-35 minutes. Cover with foil; let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!