- 4 lb. beef brisket
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lb. baby potatoes, halved
- Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Season brisket generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place potatoes in a large roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coast. Place brisket on top of potatoes, fat side up.
- Roast until the brisket develops a golden-brown crust on top and potatoes are cooked, about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Reduce over to 300 F and remove the potatoes from the pan. Add broth to the pan and season beef again with salt and pepper. Cover tightly with foil.
- Cook brisket until it is tender, about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing, against the grain for tender slices. serve with potatoes. Enjoy!