Pomegranate Glazed Scallops
Incredible! ...just need to double up the recipe for two people.
- 7- 8 oz scallops (about 7- 8 medium to large scallops)
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Pomegranate seeds (cleaned and dried)
- 1/2 to 1 tbsp Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- Himalayan sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Wash and dry scallops. Set aside.
- Heat a pan on between medium high to high, add your Oil and maple syrup.
- once it's starts sizzling, add your scallops, pomegranate seeds, and balsamic vinegar.
- The vinegar will start to caramelize with the Oil/syrup fast so keep mixing the sauce around with the seeds and scallops to form a glaze.
- Add in your garlic and dash sea salt.
- Pan sear for 6-8 minutes on medium high, flipping the scallops once or twice.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve into dishes and spoon sauce and pomegranate seeds over top.
- Garnish with cracked black pepper