You can do this the easy way and order from your favorite Pizza Place or use this recipe for your own home made version.
- 1 ready made pizza dough or homemade
- 26 grape tomatoes halved (10 Roma tomatoes depending on size)
- 20-25 pitted black olives halved
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 4-5 leaves fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Fig Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup firm mozzarella grated
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F, drizzle a 12" round pizza pan with a little olive oil.
- If using store bought dough, then knead the dough back into a ball, cover the dough with a towel (cotton) and let it rest for 30 minutes. If using homemade dough, then follow the directions.
- In a medium bowl add halved cherry tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of oil, oregano, salt and chopped basil, gently mix together.
- Top the pizza dough with the tomato mixture, bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 10-12 minutes, remove from the oven and top with olives and grated mozzarella, return to oven and continue to bake for another 3 or 4 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with balsamic, slice and serve. Enjoy!