Pineapple & Mandarin Chicken
- 1 packages boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 breasts)
- 2 tablespoons Franklin Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 pineapple (cored and sliced)
- 1 small mandarin orange
- Begin by prepping marinade. Mix together honey, garlic, Oil (1tbs), and pineapple vinegar.
- Slice the chicken breast into approximately 2” thick pieces.
- Then, place chicken portions in a large Tupperware or glass bowl and pour marinade on top. Pierce chicken breasts with a fork a few times so that the marinade really soaks in.
- Place in refrigerator, covered, for 4-5 hours.
- Once the chicken breasts are marinated, preheat grill to about 375F. Spray grill with remaining Olive Oil from a spray bottle, and place chicken breasts on top.
- Let cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, watching closely.
- To grill pineapple and oranges, place on preheated grill (375F) and cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Remove and serve.