- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails on
- 2 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Blackberry Ginger Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Lime slices for garnish (optional)
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for about 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- In a bowl, mix together the oil, Cajun seasoning, balsamic and honey.
- Rinse and pat dry the shrimp with paper towels. Thread the shrimp onto skewers and place them on a sheet pan. Brush some of the Cajun flavored mixture on both sides of the shrimp.
- Heat the grill to high. Grill each shrimp skewer over direct heat for 2-3 minutes per side, flipping as soon as the first side begins to turn pink. Cook until the shrimp is no longer translucent and a bit charred.
- Remove from the grill and brush with the remaining Cajun flavored mixture. Serve garnished with Lime slices (optional).