Ok...I am always talking about Espresso on Plain Yogurt in the morning...here is a twist.
- 4 cups rolled "old fashioned oats" not instant
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup shredded sweet coconut
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tablespoons Aged Espresso Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Fused Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh Fruit (pick your favorites)
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt (low sugar)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, cashews, coconut, brown sugar and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk to combine the blood orange olive oil, espresso and maple syrup.
- Pour over evenly over the oat mixture and toss to thoroughly distribute.
- Spread the mixture on to two rimmed baking sheets and bake, stirring every 20 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Granola will be done when it’s golden brown and well toasted. Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
- Once cooled, add to plain yogurt with your favorite fresh fruit