- 8 oz bucatini pasta
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the bucatini pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté until they are browned and tender. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add a bit more olive oil if needed. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and pour in the heavy cream. Stir to combine with the garlic.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese to the cream mixture and stir until melted and smooth.
- Return the sautéed mushrooms to the skillet and toss to coat them in the creamy sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked bucatini pasta to the skillet and gently toss to combine, ensuring the pasta is coated with the creamy mushroom sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve the creamy bucatini and mushroom dish in individual bowls.
- Drizzle a little extra Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil over each serving for an extra burst of flavor.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley for a touch of color and freshness.