A customer recommended Scallops today and I added a little twist. Hope you like!
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 1 tablespoon Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1.5 tablespoons Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Turn broiler on.
- Rinse scallop and place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with Himalayan salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar.
- Broil 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops start to turn golden. Remove from oven and serve with Extra Virgin Olive (any selection) on the side for dipping.