Let's try something healthier...on lobster, crab, shrimp...endless.
- 3 Lobsters
- 6 Cups of Water
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Sicilian Lemon Balsamic
- 1 pinch salt
- Add water to a steamer pot and bring water to a boil.
- Once the water starts to boil, add lobsters and steam for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove the lobsters from the steamer and transfer to a serving plate.
- Mix butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Balsamic in a dipping dish. Serve and enjoy!