- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Local Honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon slices
- Fresh rosemary
- Cut salmon into slices for serving
- Season fillet with salt and pepper and brush the top with rosemary olive oil
- Heat up a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add salmon to pan skin side down and cover with lid. Cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Flip salmon and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until salmon breaks apart when inserting a fork. Set aside.
- Add wine, balsamic, and honey to pan. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in about 3 tablespoons of water and add to sauce. Cook for another minute then add salmon to the pan, skin side up.
- Turn off heat, cover with lid and let sit for a minute.
- Plate salmon and garnish with lemon slices and fresh rosemary. Serve immediately and enjoy!