- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl whisk together honey, olive oil, curry powder, ground cardamom, and ground ginger.
- Place chicken breasts in a small roasting pan. The chicken should be tightly packed, with little space left outside of the pan.
- Cover the chicken in the glaze mixture, making sure to coat all of the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes for boneless breasts, 30-35 minutes for bone-in breasts.
- Remove from oven and spoon the cooking juice over the breasts, let rest for 3 minutes before serving.