- ¼ cup Franklin Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 thumb of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-pound wild salmon fillets cut into thick 1-½-2-inch cubes
- Cilantro for garnish, optional
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for 1 hour
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, olive oil, balsamic, ginger, garlic, and lime juice until the mixture is well combined. Set it aside.
- Thread salmon onto two parallel skewers (this makes it easier to turn them during cooking). Place skewers in a shallow baking dish and pour marinade over fish. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill until hot. Brush salmon again with marinade. Grill fish directly over the heat for 4 minutes. Turn and grill for another 4 to 6 minutes, or until opaque.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired and serve immediately.