Herbes de Provence Shrimp Saute with Raspberry Mignonette
- 2 tablespoons Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb wild-caught pink shrimp, size 30-40 (thaw completely if using frozen)
- 1 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tablespoons Cascadian Raspberry vinegar
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely minced shallot
- Heat Oil in a medium skillet (low-medium).
- Add garlic and continue cooking for 30 seconds to a minute, until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until the shrimp is no longer translucent.
- Set aside and let cool.