Baked Haddock with Milanese Gremolata and Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 pound Haddock fillets
- ¼ cup flour for dredging
- 2 tablespoon Infused Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 1/2 onion (minced)
- 1 tablespoon small capers, drained
- 1 cup of mushrooms (sliced)
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 branch flat leaf Parsley (optional)
- 2 sprigs of dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Lay tinfoil over a baking tray and lightly coat with 1 tablespoon Milanese Gremolata
- Add flour and fish to a ziplock bag. Shake gently until coated.
- Once the oven is heated, add the fillets to the pan, lightly brush them with a tablespoon of butter oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place the fillets in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until the they flake
- While the fillets are baking, add the remaining butter oil to a large skillet and bring to medium/high heat. Add the capers, onion, mushroom and wine. Stir to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook until the alcohol has evaporated, about 2 minutes. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the sauce over the fish.
- Drizzle the fish with remaining Milanese Gremolata Oil.
- Garnish with dill, parsley and serve immediately.