Lime Salmon with Mango Salsa
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp Persian Lime Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for grill
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion, rinsed under water and drained
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Persian Lime Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salmon:
In an 11×7-inch baking dish whisk together olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place salmon in baking dish, cover and allow to marinate in refrigerator 15 – 30 minutes, then flip salmon to opposite side and allow to marinate 15 – 30 minutes longer. Preheat a grill over medium-high heat during last 10 minutes of marinating.
Brush grill grates with oil. Place salmon on grill and grill about 3 minutes per side or until just cooked through (turn carefully as the salmon will be fragile).
For the mango salsa:
While the salmon is marinating prepare salsa. In a medium bowl toss together mango, bell pepper, cilantro, red onion, lime juice, olive oil and coconut balsamic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve salmon warm and top with salsa.