- 12 ounces dried fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 large garlic cloves minced
- ½ large lemon juice and zest
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese freshly grated
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook pasta until firm to the bite (al dente) according to the package. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat until sizzling. Add minced garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
- Once you've drained the pasta, set skillet with the garlic mixture over medium heat. Add drained, cooked pasta and ¼ cup of reserved pasta water; toss to coat. Cook and stir until heated through, adding more pasta water if pasta seems too dry.
- Remove pasta from heat and stir in lemon zest and juice, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowl or platter; top with grated parmesan cheese and serve.