Baked Pork Loin
An easy melt in your mouth pork loin baked to perfection. Pork loin is a great option to serve for family dinners, picky eaters, and is a healthy option that will fill you up with fresh flavor. It is hearty, rich, delicious, and super easy to make.
- 2 tablespoons Tuscan Herb Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 lbs. pork loin
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced into 4-6 pats
- 2 tablespoons finely diced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley, and sage. Set aside.
- Generously season meat with salt and pepper.
- In a large pan, heat extra virgin olive oil until shimmery.
- Add to pan and cook on all sides until dark golden brown.
- Transfer to baking sheet.
- Generously coat with herb mix.
- Place pats of butter on top of the pork.
- Wrap in foil, bake until meat is 145 degrees internally at the widest, thickest part of the tenderloin (about 25 minutes.)
- When pork has come to temperature, remove, and let rest, tented with foil, for at least five minutes to lock in juices.
- Slice against the grain and serve immediately.