- 1 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 tbsp Garlic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp Serrano Honey Specialty Vinegar
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- Handful fresh basil for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 425℉. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut squash in half and scrape out the seeds. Drizzle ½ of the oil on the halves and then sprinkle salt, pepper and basil. Place cut sides down on sheet, with a fork, poke the squash skin and place in oven for 45-60 minutes until soft.
- Take out of oven, flip the halves back over and fluff with a fork until it looks just like spaghetti. Drizzle oil, balsamic and add fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!