Elderberry Balsamic Glazed Salmon
This elderberry balsamic glazed salmon is a delicious & easy recipe to have in your rotation! The glaze infuses every bite with flavor and gives the salmon an extra yummy top.
- 2 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or any EVOO of your choice)
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Elderberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar (or preferred flavor balsamic vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400º Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (avoid parchment paper), then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small skillet, heat the EVOO over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes, watching carefully so that it does not burn.
- Add the honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Whisk thoroughly and simmer until the mixture thickens; about 4 minutes.
- Place salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush generously with the glaze.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- Baste with the glaze, then bake 5 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.