- Cooked Quinoa (1/2 cup per bowl)
- Elderberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar (for drizzling)
- 3 Tbsp Arbequina Single Varietal Olive Oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 2 parsnips (chopped into ½ inch pieces)
- Florets from ½ cauliflower
- ½ bunch broccolini
- 1½ cups Brussels sprouts (halved)
- 1 can of chickpeas drained and rinsed (1/4 cup per bowl)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional add-ons: squash, sweet potato, avocado, peppers, onions, spinach, walnuts, asparagus, or any of your favorite veggies.
- Preheat your oven to 425 F. Add the parsnips, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts to one making sheet. Place the broccolini on another baking sheet.
- Cover the veggies in olive oil and season with salt and pepper, toss to fully coat.
- Bake the parsnips, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Bake the broccolini for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender.
- Assemble the bowls by adding the quinoa, roasted veggies, and chickpeas. Drizzle the top with the balsamic and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!