Creamy Garlic Chicken
- 20 oz chicken thighs, skin-on and deboned
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15-20 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/3 cup of Champagne White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup of plain yogurt
- 3 sprigs thyme, optional
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper
- Pinch of paprika
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Season the chicken with a little salt and pepper.
- Heat up a skillet on a medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Pan-fry the chicken until both of the surfaces become crispy or nicely browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Discard the chicken fat from the skillet. Add the remaining extra virgin olive oil and then sauté the garlic until light brown.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet, followed by the chicken broth, the white wine and the yogurt.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer.
- Add the thyme, the salt, the pepper and the paprika.
- Reduce the sauce a little bit.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.