Cranberry Apple Compote and Honey Yogurt Parfait
- 1 1/4 cups granola
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Butter Olive Oil
- 4 apples (large) cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 cups Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Honey
- Heat the olive over medium heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the apples and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the Maple Balsamic, salt, cinnamon, and orange zest and cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until the apples begin to turn translucent.
- Add cranberries and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until they just start to burst. If necessary, de-glaze the pan with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Remove from heat and allow to fully cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt and honey.
- Using a spoon, add a layer of yogurt to each glass. Add a thin layer of granola, then add a layer of compote and repeat the process again.
- Finish with another small scoop of yogurt and sprinkle with granola.
- Serve immediately.