- 14-16 oz package cheese ravioli
- ⅓ cup Roasted Walnut Oil
- 1 clove garlic (slivered)
- 1 cup walnuts (roughly chopped)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- ½ tsp Tuscan Seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground pepper and salt for seasoning
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the ravioli according to package. Drain and set aside some of the pasta water.
- Heat the Walnut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and walnuts. Lightly toasted for about 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, parsley, and 3 tablespoons of pasta water. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the ravioli and toss.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!