- 1 teaspoon Butter Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 large egg
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1-ounce fresh mozzarella (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 beefsteak tomato (medium, thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (torn)
- 1 tablespoon Vermont Maple Aged Balsamic vinegar
- 2 slices whole wheat bread (100-percent, lightly toasted)
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Crack egg into skillet, season with salt and pepper, and top with sliced mozzarella. Cook until egg is set and cheese is melted (about 3 minutes).
- Toast bread and assemble sandwich with tomato slices, basil, balsamic vinegar and egg.