Lemon Butter Scallops
Made by Mike! His favorite dish...Delicious! This was a serving for two but we went heavy on the scallops.
- 1lb. fresh scallops
- 2 tbs. Butter EVOO
- 2 tbs. Lemon EVOO
- 1 Lemon (sliced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups White Wine (he used chardonnay)
- Pinch of Salt and Black Pepper
- 1/2 pound Angel Hair Pasta (but he used spaghetti last night)
- Ohh and capers (optional)
Sprinkle scallops with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cook Pasta, set aside and add 4 tbs. EVOO to pasta to keep from sticking together.
- Place 2 cups white wine in sauce pan and add mushrooms.
- Bring to simmer and reduce to half.
Place Butter and Lemon EVOO in a large skillet over medium heat.
Sear scallops for about 2/3 minutes on one side, depending on size. Scallops should be golden brown on the outside, slightly firm, and can have some translucency in the centers.
- Add Mushroom Wine reduction and Scallops to Pasta. (Capers optional)
- Add Parsley and mix with tongs.`
Serve with lemon wedges.