Blackberry Ginger and Lime Stir-Fry
For the Sauce
- ¼ cup Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried thyme
For the Stir-fry
- 4 cups Mixed vegetables (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, green beans, onions, sugar snap peas, green onions, etc.)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 boneless, skinless, chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 Tbsp Persian Lime olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together.
- In a wok or large frying pan, heat Lime olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and then cook in frying pan until juices run clear and the center of the chicken is no longer pink.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add your mixed veggies to your pan and mix. Cook for about 5 minutes then add the amount of sauce to your liking.
- Add chicken and let bubble for about 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately.