- 2 lbs. of COD (sliced into 3-inch fillets)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Lake Shore Drive Shallot and Herb Seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. any Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon sliced thin for garnish
- 1 sprig parsley for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350℉
- Whisk the 2 eggs in separate bowl for dredging
- Add Panko to a bowl for dredging
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper and coat with EVOO
- Dredge each piece of fillet in egg and then Panko and place on a cookie sheet
- Place the lemon slices over the fillets and bake for approximately 40 minutes (or until the cod is flakey)
- While the fish is baking, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise and spice into a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- Take a spoon or plating wedge and dip it into the middle of the dill sauce where it’s thickest. Quickly pull the sauce across your plate.
- Place the fish on the sauce and garnish with parsley
Serve and enjoy!