- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, minced garlic, dried oregano, dried thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish. Brush the olive oil mixture over the chicken, coating them evenly.
- Arrange the broccoli florets around the chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- If desired, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the chicken and broccoli during the last 5 minutes of baking.
- Remove from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your flavorful and healthy Baked Chicken and Broccoli, prepared with the goodness of Extra Virgin Olive Oil!