If you are going to use pineapples on your Ham? Try this.
- 4 cups chopped Pineapple
- 6 oz. Franklin Raw Honey
- 6 tablespoons Pineapple White Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 ¼ teaspoon Butter Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Crush Pineapples.
- Heat Pineapples and honey and in a large pot till boiling. Boil 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam from top.
- Stir in oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Ladle quickly into mason jars. Wipe lids and seal tightly.
You can make this ahead of time and use as a glaze on your ham.