Lemon Herb Vinaigrette is an easy-to-make and deliciously tangy addition to salad greens. Toss all the ingredients in a canning jar, shake vigorously, and enjoy!
- ¼ cup Milanese Gremolata Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon Franklin Raw Honey
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a canning jar, measure and pour all ingredients. Cap tightly and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Pour over salad greens.