This delicious recipe is from one of our favorite cookbooks - Italy: Recipes For Olive Oil and Vinegar Lovers
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- In a small saucepan, combine the tomato juice, garlic, olive oil, balsamic, parsley and oregano, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat and reduce to about half, 20-30 minutes.
- Whisk in the tomato paste and remove from the heat.
- Allow to cool slightly before using. Enjoy!