- 1 cup milk (or soy milk)
- 2 Tbls. white chocolate chips
- 2 Tbls. pumpkin puree (see recipe below) – Try our white pumpkins
- 1/4 Tsp. Cinnamon Pear Aged Balsamic (to taste)
- 4 Irish Cream Liquor (Kahlua, bourbon or vanilla vodka)
- Any whipped cream as a topping (just a dab will do it)
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Heat milk in a small saucepan until very warm. Add chocolate chips and whisk to melt. When melted, add pumpkin puree and Aged Balsamic, whisking to incorporate. Heat another minute or so, stirring, being careful not to bring to a boil.
- Pour 2 oz. Irish Cream into each mug. Pour in heated milk mixture, splitting between the mugs. Top with whipped cream if desired and add cinnamon sticks.
Directions for Puree
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut the pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven, foil side up, 1 hour, or until tender.
- Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces.