Enjoy staying hydrated with this Autumn Infused Water recipe with the fall flavors pear, ginger, and cinnamon. It is incredibly easy to make, and you can continue to add water to the fruit. If you aren't great at drinking enough water, this may be a useful way for you to keep hydrated!
- 2 pears (sliced thin)
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- A splash of Cinnamon Pear Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 pieces of fresh ginger (sliced thin)
- ½ lemon juiced
- 25 oz. water
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with ice water.
- Keep in refrigerator and continue to add more water as needed. Infused water will last a couple of days.
- When I make my infused water, I always prefer to slice my fruit thin to expose as much surface area as possible to maximize the flavor.
- Makes one large pitcher.
- You can customize this recipe to include any of your favorite in season fruits