Spicy Baklouti White Bean Hummus
- 1 (19 oz) can white kidney beans or cannellini beans
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup Baklouti Green Chile Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small garlic clove
- Chili flakes
- Sea Salt
- Drain and rinse the beans. Add to the food processor.
- Add the tahini sauce, garlic clove, and olive oil. Mix until smooth.
- While the food processor is running, slowing add the water until it reaches the texture you like.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and season with salt and a couple chili flakes. Careful, it can get spicy!