- 9 oz fresh linguini
- Small zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 red pepper, chopped
- Fresh tomato, chunked
- Garlic Herb Capri -2-3 oz per taste
Boil the linguini, add zucchini and red pepper for last minute of boiling. Drain the pasta and veggies, reserving about a cup of the hot water.
Return pasta to pot and stir in about 2 Tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, the Capri, and some of the reserved hot water if it seems too dry. Salt and pepper to taste. Add the tomatoes or leave on the side.
I served it with baked chicken seasoned with Spice House Tuscan Olive Oil Seasoning and olive oil.
- 1 container of ricotta cheese
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Basil Olive Oil
- 1 long baguette
- softened butter
- 2 peaches or nectarines (sliced thin)
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves (for garnish)
- Blueberry Balsamic (for drizzling)
- Fresh blueberries (for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl combine the ricotta, lemon juice, and basil olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat grill over medium heat. Slice baguette slices, butter one side. Grill each piece until warmed-through and slightly crisp with grill marks
- Spread the ricotta over the grilled baguette slices, top with peach wedges, mint, fresh blueberries, and drizzle with the balsamic glaze. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- 2 peaches, pitted, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 Vidalia onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 1-1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 18 pieces
- 3/4 cup of your favorite Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup Herbes de Provence Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Marinate the pork pieces in a bag with the oil and vinegar for one hour prior to cooking.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut peach and onion wedges crosswise in half; thread onto 6 skewers alternating with marinated pork pieces.
- Grill 15 min. or until meat is done, turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 5 min.
- 8 ounces pasta
- 2 tablespoons Milanese Gremolata Extra Virgin Olive Oil (has the flavors of lemon, parsley, garlic and a hint of mint so you can skip the optional items if you are short on time)
- 1 teaspoon diced flat leaf parsley (optional)
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, de-veined, and cleaned with tails off
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (optional)
- Shredded Parmesan to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside.
- Using a large skillet, add the oil and bring to medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and sauté until lightly golden brown
- Add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper, and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes total, or until just pink and cooked through. Flip shrimp halfway through cooking.
- Add the parsley, lemon zest and stir briefly to combine.
- Turn the heat to low, add the pasta to skillet with the shrimp, and toss to combine and coat. Taste, check for seasoning balance and make any desired changes (add more salt, pepper, etc.).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Serve immediately.