- 1 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Champagne White Wine Vinegar
- 5-7 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients to a blender.
- Start blender on low and mix till fully combined and smooth.
- To use, place meat in resealable bag, cover with some of the marinade, seal bag, gently massage marinade into fish, chicken or meat so it's completely covered.
- Refrigerate until ready to cook (for flank steak or skirt steak, marinade overnight).
Note: I usually marinate overnight for the best flavors!