Who doesn't love Melty Cheese! No one said ever! Mix up a quick meal in our 7 Inch Round Stoneware Brie Baker With Wood Spreader. Try these easy peasy recipes.
BAKED BRIE TWO WAYS
Sweet or Savory, cheesy favorites
- 8 oz. Mini Brie
- 1 sliced baguette
- 1/4 cup roasted tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup artichokes, chopped
- 2 tbsp pitted olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/3 cup fig spread
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Place your cheese in a ceramic brie baker and top it with your mixture of choice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until cheese is gooey.
- Remove from oven and enjoy by dipping baguette slices into the cheese.