January 25, 2024 - Food & Wine Event Tickets
Explore the incredible offerings at The Little Shop of Olive Oils in Franklin, MA and join us for a sommelier guided wine and food pairing experience on January 25th. This isn't your ordinary wine tasting! This is a wonderfully entertaining and educational guided experience packed with fun demonstrations that will leave you wanting more! During this 90 minute experience, Wine Educator Missa Capozzo (CSW, WSET3, FWS) will present 5 wines paired with 5 perfect food pairings, as well as various demonstrations in the fundamentals of wine and food pairing.
- Ronchi Verdiccio – Bruschetta: Toasted crostini topped with a mixture of diced tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and a drizzle of lemon balsamic and basil EVOO. Garnished with Basil and lemon peel slices.
- A - Z Riesling – Stuffed Peppers: Crackers topped with Pepper Slices and honey drizzle with sage garnish
- Côte Des Roses Rosé – Cranberry Cookies: Cookies topped with mascarpone and cranberry pear balsamic with cranberry & Mint garnish.
- Substance Pinot Noir – Cherry Filo Cup: Cherries on top of filo cup, cream cheese, bacon bites and Maple Balsamic...thyme garnish
- LaPosta Pizzella Malbec – Fig Crostini: Diced fig on top of rosemary cracker, sharp cheddar, blueberry Balsamic...rosemary garnish
Location: The Little Shop, 5 Main Street, Franklin MA. 02038
Date: January 26, 2023
Time: 6pm to 8pm (EST)
Email for question: email@example.com