Made by Matt Aioli!
Made by my son Matthew who is an amazing home chef...delicious!
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ cup of your favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- Water (if your aioli becomes clumpy)
- Lemon juice (half a lemon)
- Salt (season to taste)
- Start with egg yolk, tablespoon of mustard, one minced garlic, dash of salt and whisk in a bowl until all the ingredients are well mixed
- Begin to add olive oil slowly to the mix and whisk while doing so, continue to do so and taste, roughly a half a cup of olive oil should be added to the mixture
- Mix in another garlic clove and salt to taste while whisking to make sure that aioli continues to mix well
- Taste, and you have just created your homemade aioli