Lemon and Lime Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounces cream cheese soft
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime zest
- 5 tablespoons of Key Lime Balsamic
- 3 tablespoons of Lemon Olive Oil (divided)
- 3/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- whipped cream
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Line two mini muffin pans with paper liners.
- Add the cream cheese and sugar to the bowl of an electric mixer and whip until smooth. Add the eggs, one at a time until incorporated. Stir in cornstarch
- Gently fold in the lemon oil (1 tbsp.) and key lime balsamic with a spatula. Try not to mix too much.
- Stir together the graham crackers, remaining lemon oil and butter.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of mixture into each mini liner. Use the back of a teaspoon to push down lightly.
- Top each with one to two tablespoons of batter or until it almost reaches the edge.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely and top with whipped cream and Lime Zest.