What can I say...I’m an olive oil geek 🫒
I like sharing a few facts and I truly believe “FOOD IS MEDICINE”
- My favorite part --- Olive oil is extremely high in oleic acid which is used to reduce blood pressure.
- Big words but big meaning --- Olive oil also contains many antioxidants including vitamin E, carotenoids and oleuropein.
- Unprocessed --- Extra virgin olive oil comes from the first pressing of the olives with no chemicals used to extract the oil.
- Ahhh Yup --- The fresher the olive oil, the better the taste.
- SOOO True --- Studies have shown that olive oil reduces bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases levels of good cholesterol (HDL).