This white chicken chili is the perfect fall dish. The heat from the Baklouti Olive Oil pairs perfectly with the sweetness from the Blenheim Apricot Balsamic. A fun twist on a traditional meal that the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon Baklouti Chili Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups chopped onion
- 1- 2 chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 15-ounce cans great northern beans, rinsed
- 4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 cups diced cooked skinless turkey, or chicken
- 2 tablespoons Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
- Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in chiles, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and broth; bring to a simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Add turkey (or chicken) and vinegar; cook for 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and serve.