- 1 Acorn Squash
- 4 Tbsp. Wild Mushroom and Sage Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Merlot Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds. Wash the flesh and place directly on the oven rack (center) for 15-20 minutes until they start to soften.
- Remove from oven and place cut side up in a roasting pan. Pour half the oil and balsamic into the center and use a spoon to coat the inside.
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until completely tender.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 5-7 minutes.
- Scoop the flesh from the skin (place in serving bowl) and drizzle with remaining oil, balsamic and finally sea salt.